For more information about the recent RISE Up transition to Penn Foster please click here.
How do I get started using the RISE Up credentials?
The first step in using the RISE Up credentials is registering as a Training Partner. Click Here to register with Penn Foster, the form is simple and takes just a few minutes to complete. The approval process takes about one business day, you will receive an email with your username and instructions on how to log in. Once you have created your account you can Click Here to login using your username and the password you created.
How do I navigate the Penn Foster portal?
Penn Foster has provided a variety of resources to help partners navigate every aspect of the portal. Please check on the resources tab for everything to get started using the portal and the RISE Up credentials. You can also find a list of available resources below:
- Penn Foster Quick Start Guide – A quick guide on how to get started in the Penn Foster portal.
- Adding Trainer and Proctors Guide – Use this guide to learn how to add your Trainers and Proctors to your Penn Foster account.
- Proctor FAQS – A helpful FAQ about proctoring on the Penn Foster portal.
- Proctor Exam Rules – A list of all the rules to follow when proctoring a RISE Up credential.
- Add Locations Guide – Learn how to add your test site locations to your Penn Foster account.
- Admissions Guide – Follow these step by step instructions on how to add and enroll your students in Penn Foster.
- Manage License Guide – Learn how to manage your purchased licenses in the Penn Foster portal.
- Learner Tile Guide – Use tile to see information about your students.
- Learner Pass/Fail Guide – See the status of your learners’ exams.
- Reporting Guide – A guide on how to view and use the reporting functions in Penn Foster.
What do each of the three RISE Up credentials cover?
You can find an overview of the RISE Up program and our credentials here. For more detailed information about each credential take a look at our learning concepts and exam blueprints for Retail Industry Fundamentals, Customer Service & Sales and Business of Retail: Operations & Profit.
What do these credentials provide to my students?
Having an industry recognized credential builds confidence, provides essential skills and can set a learner apart during interviews. The RISE Up credentials help learners understand and explore all that retail jobs offer. Retail has moved beyond the store and our credentials help prepare learners for the ever-changing retail environment. We have five national retailers that offer interviews for learners who have earned a RISE Up credential. Email RISEUp@nrf.com to get more information.
How do I get procurement related paperwork (i.e. new vendor request form, tax-exempt status form, etc.) completed?
Penn Foster will manage the billing process on behalf of the NRF Foundation- this includes Purchase Orders and invoices. Because of this, Penn Foster will be the “Payee” for all orders. For your records, Penn Foster’s W9 is here. If you have any billing questions or have any procurement related paperwork that needs to be completed (i.e. new vendor form, tax-exempt forms, etc.), please contact the Penn Foster support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-986-6482.