Meet the Host Committee
Laurie Bouillion Larrea, President, Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas
- Chad Frazell, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Tractor Supply Company
- Gordon Gough, President & CEO, Ohio Council of Retail Merchants
- Clyde McQueen, President & CEO, Kansas City Full Employment Council
- Karin Norington-Reaves, CEO, Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership
- Curtis Picard, President & CEO, Retail Association of Maine
- Ted Potrikus, President & CEO, Retail Council of New York State
- Nick Schultz, Executive Director, Pacific Gateway (Los Angeles)
- Stephanie Veck, Project Director Maher & Maher / Former Director, Colorado Workforce Development Council
- Melissa Kremer, SVP Talent & Org Effectiveness, Target
Retail Works Summit is an exclusive event hosted by the NRF Foundation to enable dynamic partnerships between leaders from workforce and job readiness organizations and senior retail executives and recruiters whose companies offer meaningful employment to millions of Americans.
Now more than ever, retailers need to hire skilled workers to operate and grow their businesses. We believe that by connecting workforce and job readiness organizations with retailers, we can bridge the gap between an industry in need and an untapped source of job seekers.
This highly interactive learning and networking event is designed to provide a candid look at the retail industry and explore how retailers can partner strategically with workforce and job readiness organizations to help the millions of people served by by those groups explore promising retail careers.
There is no registration fee to attend the event! The Retail Works Summit is being underwritten by the NRF Foundation. Once you apply to attend, the NRF Foundation will review your details and be in touch within 10 business days with an update on your status. If your registration is approved, you will receive confirmation details and instructions for reserving your hotel accommodation. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs. However, a portion of the hotel room rate will be subsidized for workforce and job readiness attendees.
The retail industry supports more than 42 million jobs across the U.S., making it the nation’s largest private-sector employer. As the industry transforms, so do its workforce needs. APPLY TO ATTEND.