The NRF Student Ambassador program provides the opportunity for each NRF University Member to select one student to serve as their campus representative throughout an academic year. NRF Student Ambassadors will serve as the liaison between the NRF Foundation and their school. This is an enormous opportunity to grow the NRF Foundation community on each university campus.
NRF Student Ambassadors should be ambitious, resourceful and highly motivated students capable of leading the NRF Student Association on campus. The position as NRF Student Ambassador is a year-long commitment (2018-19 academic year).
- Build the presence of and participation in the NRF Student Association on campus
- Connect NRF and its retail partners with top talent for the retail industry
- Boost student participation in NRF Foundation scholarships and events
The Ideal NRF Student Ambassador:
- Is a rising sophomore, junior or senior pursuing a major relevant to retail such as digital retailing, marketing, business, engineering, visual merchandising, ecommerce, data science, communications, information technology, etc.
- Has a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
The 2018-2019 Student Ambassador Program has closed. Updates for the 2019-2020 academic year will be posted on this page once available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.