The NRF Student Ambassador program provides the opportunity for each NRF University Member to select one student to serve as their campus representative throughout an academic year. NRF Student Ambassadors will serve as the liaison between the NRF Foundation and their school. This is an enormous opportunity to grow the NRF Foundation community on each university campus.
NRF Student Ambassadors should be ambitious, resourceful and highly motivated students capable of leading the NRF Student Association on campus. The position as NRF Student Ambassador is a year-long commitment (2018-19 academic year). Advisors must register the selected student as an Ambassador using the form below by September 14. The selected student is expected to fulfill the responsibilities listed below each semester.
- Build the presence of and participation in the NRF Student Association on campus
- Connect NRF and its retail partners with top talent for the retail industry
- Boost student participation in NRF Foundation scholarships and events
The Ideal NRF Student Ambassador:
- Is a rising sophomore, junior or senior pursuing a major relevant to retail such as digital retailing, marketing, business, engineering, visual merchandising, ecommerce, data science, communications, information technology, etc.
- Has a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
Students: All requirements must be submitted using the following link: https://nrfscholars.communityforce.com/. Select the 2018-2019 NRF Student Ambassador program, and fill out all of the information in order to submit your requirements.
All ambassadors are invited to participate in a kick-off call with the NRF Foundation on Friday, September 21 at 3 p.m. Eastern. We will discuss responsibilities, expectations and how to submit your requirements at the end of each semester, as well as frequently asked questions.
Submit ambassador information below: