The NRF Foundation Ray Greenly Scholarship Fund offers the opportunity for technology and supply chain students to attend the 2023 NRF Foundation Student Program in New York City, free of charge. Retail companies, including some of the most exciting brands in the country, are driving big tech innovation. The NRF Foundation Student Program introduces exciting career paths that might not have been considered, with sessions highlighting the impact tech, supply chain, fulfillment, and data and analytics jobs have on retail businesses.
The application deadline for this scholarship is Friday, November 18.
If you're an undergraduate college student pursuing a technology major (computer science, engineering, or data science) or a supply chain major, you may be eligible to receive FREE travel and hotel accommodations to attend the 2023 NRF Foundation Student Program, January 12-15, 2023 in New York City.
By attending this conference, you will have the opportunity to meet with dozens of retail recruiters hiring for technology and supply chain roles, hear from top leaders and executives in the industry, and explore the most exciting store locations in NYC.
- Undergraduate-level sophomore, junior or senior
- Currently pursuing a technology or supply chain major
- Enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university in the United States
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- At least one job or internship related to your field of study or area(s) of interest
- Have not previously attended the Student Program through a scholarship from the NRF Foundation.
- Must be available to attend the NRF Foundation Student Program, Jan. 12-15, 2023 in NYC.
- If you are selected to attend, the information you submit will be used to secure your travel arrangements. Please provide your personal details as they are written on your travel documents.
- You will be contacted directly by the NRF Foundation regarding the status of your application.
- If you are selected to attend, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to register. Travel and hotel accommodations will be reserved on your behalf.
- Pack your bags!