The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future 2022 is a dynamic group of retail leaders who are creating opportunities and sparking innovation.
From key decisions and innovations during the during the pandemic to what they think is next for the industry and more, honorees on The List share their insights in a special episode of the National Retail Federation’s “Retail Gets Real” podcast.
Listen to the episode here or on your preferred podcast app to hear from:
- Five Below, Inc. President and CEO Joel Anderson
- McDonald's Corporation President and CEO Chris Kempczinski
- CVS Health Executive Vice President and CVS Pharmacy President Neela Montgomery
- Chewy, Inc. CEO Sumit Singh
- The RealReal Founder and CEO Julie Wainwright
For additional reflections from The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future 2022 honorees on how they have built their careers, watch in-depth discussions from the NRF Foundation on demand here.
The NRF Foundation connects people to an industry that’s a great place to start and a great place to grow. Since 2015, the NRF Foundation Honors has raised the funds to continue to provide programs and resources to help people build better lives and stronger communities. Join us in New York City and be a part of the story of how retail builds extraordinary careers.