Prepare for your retail career with the NRF Foundation.
Fostering Diverse Connections, sponsored by Ross, is a unique opportunity for diverse students and mentors to meet, network and build relationships. Students will participate in a dynamic professional development session with Halleemah Nash, Founder of Rosecrans Ventures, and take a deep dive into strength-based strategies for underrepresented talent and managing up/influence without authority. Note: This event is open to students of color.Register
Fostering Diverse Connections, sponsored by Ross, is a unique opportunity for diverse students and mentors to meet, network and build relationships. Students will meet with executives from across the retail industry in small groups to discuss transitioning to the workforce, navigating the workplace and what diversity, equity and inclusion means to them. This is a unique opportunity to build your network, develop relationships and meet peers from across the country. Note: This event is open to students of color.Register
The NRF Foundation Student Program in New York City gives college students the unique opportunity to launch their future careers in retail and experience all that the industry offers. Retail executives in marketing, merchandising, talent, entrepreneurship, sustainability, diversity and inclusion, supply chain, technology and more will share their stories, insights, and what they learned in their careers, and students will explore various careers paths in the retail industry, meet with dozens of recruiters from their favorite brands and create visions for their futures, all in just four days.
The NRF Foundation Student Program is open to all undergraduate and graduate students and all educators and staff at any U.S. college or university.
- Join retailers for our NRF Foundation Tours & Talks - private tours of NYC store locations, offices, or logistics centers and meet with their team members to gain exclusive insights into the day to day operations of their businesses
- Hear from dozens of speakers during our main stage sessions at the Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Attend a live taping of NRF’s ‘Retail Gets Real’ podcast with NRF Foundation Executive Director and podcast host Bill Thorne
- Meet with dozens of retail executives during our NRF Foundation Executive Mentor Experience presented by American Express
- Connect with retailers at our NRF Foundation Career Fair
- Begin the interview process with retailers you met the day before at the career fair at NRF Foundation's Get Hired event (invitation only)
- Explore NRF 2023: Retail's Big Show
View Past Events
Top retailers are ready to talk to you about company culture, internship programs and full-time job opportunities they have to offer. These are unique chances for you to have direct conversations with the companies participating in the NRF Foundation Virtual Career Fair.
RECRUITER CHAT SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION
Levi Strauss & Co., Qurate Retail Group
The TJX Companies, The Home Depot